Release 0.5 and plans for the future

Hi all,

Soon, v0.5 will be released. I have decided, however, to change my release plan. v0.5 will be a release of minor importance, just to get the project going again with a new codebase. v0.6 will be the release introducing new features. Depending on the demand after that, we’ll go to v0.7 or v1.0.